- If you have a spare hour to listen, it has great info about networking. twitter.com/IvanMisner/sta… 21 hours ago
- KFC Saves Touchscreens From Greasy Paws – Geeks are Sexy Technology NewsGeeks are Sexy Technology News fixmycomputernow.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/kfc… 21 hours ago
- If you have young children in the Monrovia, Arcadia area in LA and have small kids, check...We SPARK Learning - Home wesparklearning.com 5 days ago
- #HUAW Hurry Up and Wait wp.me/p13mw0-bH 5 days ago
- Another case of corporations doing the bare minimum requirement for accessability... cbc.ca/news/canada/to… 1 week ago
- Toronto Subways – the coming Para-Pan Am nightmare geekonwheels.ca/?p=1857 1 day ago
- RT @teachingjk: #ReclaimGlory Go Rock Go 5 minutes left 6-0!!!! http://t.co/sE7Hh7Kpcz 2 days ago
- RT @TorontoRockLax: Rock win Tie Breaker Game 8-2, and are East Division Champions! #ReclaimGlory 2 days ago
- RT @TorontoRockLax: Game 1 of the NLL Best of 3 Final Series is one week from tonight. ACC Box Office is NOW OPEN for fans at the ACC! #Re… 2 days ago
- Total Access failure for #TTC Museum station. Brand new renos, and totally wheelchair worthless.Great work pre para panam games! #accessfail 3 days ago
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
KFC Saves Touchscreens From Greasy Paws – Geeks are Sexy Technology NewsGeeks are Sexy Technology News
The short answer is, almost anything that is currently supported and that has a legitimate license key. We’ve made mention of it before but Microsoft is offering free upgrades to Windows 10 this summer to any user of Windows 7 or Windows 8. The exact version you get depends on what you are upgrading from and Ars Technica has a good read on that below:
If for some reason you are running Windows XP or Vista, you can’t do the upgrade. Really, though Vista is still in extended support, you should not be running these systems anymore, just do the age of the hardware they would be running on.
Once we have a chance to do the upgrade, we’ll be giving out report and recommendations on the process. There is no rush to do this, as windows 7 is supported until 2020 and Windows 8 far beyond that. It’s is a good perk to consider though if you have the confidence to try it out.
Today’s video is about the differences between traditional cat 5e cabling and the new cat 6A.
Cat 6A cabling is rated for higher 10GB speeds and is starting to become more visible in new construction even though the costs are significantly more than cat 6 or cat 5e.
I joined BNI as a business networking opportunity because of a variety of reasons which include foremost, the fact that it makes us money. Here is a video that explains some of the reasons why we continue to be members. Interviewed along with myself are successful members from my own chapter including Nadia Kalnieva from S&Sons Moving and Adam O’Neill from Sunlife
Lenovo’s had a bit of a rough run in the past year, given the glaring mistake of shipping software on their laptops with spyware in it. Now it seems they have some new issues.
Lenovo intentionally ships laptop with flaws (via CNet)
Given all this, the one bulletproof Lenovo brand is taking some major hits. Lenovo (which used to be a branch of IBM) was known for making really good business class laptops for years. Now?
Time for Human Resources, Facility Managers and Purchasing to Meet with Sr Level OPC Consultants before Human Rights Complaints start!!
An interesting read about the sit/stand workstation issue and non-bias consultation.
Ah, how I would like to get away with this in Canada! Then again, it does reveal the problems with gun control in the USA when discharging a firearm is only a citation…